Saturday, January 28, 2012

“If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good.” -Dr. Suess

 So What Happens When I am Put in Charge of Date Night?


Oh things start getting a little bit creative...


I'm not a hundred percent sure where this idea all came from..
I just had one idea and the rest started rolling..
But last night I provided this cute lil fiance of mine with the best
DR. SUESS date he had ever had!
[was it the only one we'd ever had?.. not important.]


There were Dr. Suess Movies..
[That Blake had no idea existed.. you're welcome dear.]



& Delicious Green Eggs and Ham..
I understand what the Green Eggs and Ham character was saying to Sam-I-Am.. those thinks looked
 very unappetizing..
but they were.. very yummy.
[So now I will eat them in a house. & with a mouse. & here and there and everywere]



My dear friend Martha [Stewart] taught me how to make
 tissue pom balls..


Which I was amazed how fun and easy they were to make so more on that later..
But they definitaly added to the fun feeling of the date..



There was also SO much candy that both of us were..
Sick
on a sugar high after..
[Mostly Blake was jumping around like a child with too much ice cream actually,
 I was kind of on a sugar want to throw up]


& there was Cat in the Hat jello dessert after we were stuffed full of candy and other sweets.

And oh boy. Did I have a great time.
Blake was so cute and happy with me for planning a fun winter date
[which believe it or not is harder than you would think to do]
& I was happy he didn't make fun of me for making it look like our childs first birthday and he was such a good sport and made it everything I'd ever wanted.
Man am I sure lucky.. & how I desperately needed that break from school.

I hope that the weekend has brought you all lots of fun suprises as well.
Enjoy the rest of your days off!
Love you all.

1 comment:

  1. super cute and very creative..............xx


    hushhushcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete