Wednesday, January 11, 2012

" I like to know that someone is stronger than I am. I want to be able to know that if I get tired, somebody is there to hold up the fort." -Donna Summer


Good morning Sweet, Dearest Rexburg Temple.


We went this morning to see you before 6 am.
[after going to bed past midnight]
That means we must really love you alot..
That also means that I will be probably taking a nap.

& since I got out of class a little early today and I am too tired to be motivated to be doing the homework that I should be doing..
I thought I would blog and share the recipe I promised you last night..
[Because I have become "awesome blogger woman" for the last week, lets hope it keeps up]


So this may not look like much..

  [picture from here]


But guys. I can't tell you how much everyone seems to love this. 
& don't get me wrong.. it's good.. but I am impressing way more people than [if we are being honest]
I deserve I had originally suspected I would ever impress.


Catalina-Cranberry Chicken

This is the recipe I use for 2-4 is just add more chicken


Ingredients:

2 Medium Size Chicken Breasts 
1/2 Cup Catalina Dressing
1 Envelope Onion Soup Mix
1 Package Stuffing ( I like Chicken Flavored)
1 Can (16oz) Jellied Cranberry Sauce ( I sometimes can't find bigger than 14oz and that works fine)

Cooking: 
Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Make stuffing (according to box) and spread on the bottom of a 13x9 inch pan

Mix Dressing, Soup Mix, and Cranberry Sauce together in a small bowl.
Place thawed chicken breasts over stuffing and cover with mixture.

Cook for (the recipe says an hour but this is the way I like it..) 40-45 minutes


Sounds easy right? Well.. it is. 
My mom and I tried it when I was home one break and she is the one that added the stuffing  
perfected the recipe

I think the more stuffing each person gets.. the more awesome it is. 
[So when you are adjusting the recipe that's the only thing I'd keep in mind]

But try it and let me know how it goes!
(click on the link and it will take you to the recipe)
 
& I will just say I was one happy camper. 

 
SO I hope that the recipe is as loved by all of you as it has proven to be for those that have tried it.

I am really going to go and be disciplined and do my homework now..
I wish you guys all the energy that I don't have today and hope you are able to get more done.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment