Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Moolah in Da Poolah


Oh my sweet friends I wish I was so much better at blogging..
We have had so many dang cool things happening 
[admist the hard work and long hours we've been putting in] 
& This summer has definitely been a roller coaster of emotion and has hardly seemed real..
I promise I have fun stories for you coming soon..

But as for this morning...

Our boss woke up everyone this morning by getting 
100 gold coins
& letting everyone DIVE for them!
Can you say.. oh GOOD MORNING..
:)

They were put into teams and Blake and his friend Alex won the chance to dive first.. 
They had the snorkeling gear we brought on our Honeymoon.. & my personal opinion is that they looked like a couple of Squidwards from Sponge Bob..
SO I couldn't help myself from cheering after them as Team Squidwards... I'm sure they appreciated it.
Funny Men.

But we definitely had a great time starting our day with a little extra moolah..

I hope everyone else's Tuesday has been going just wonderfully!
Miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment