Thursday, February 26, 2015

So BLESSED


January 4th 2015



Our Emery girl was a little little while my family was here.. {actually to be honest she was a little little when we actually blessed her still but we really wanted to be able to have some family in town} so when she was just a day shy of 3 weeks old while the Bingham side of the family was in town Blake gave Emery the most beautiful blessing.
And she was just a little angel thank goodness.. she didn't cry at all that morning and smiled through the blessing. 

The whole day was so sweet..


The experience made me feel extra grateful for this little family of mine and for the gospel of Jesus Christ.
I adore how sweet and cute and little she is now but I feel so humbled and excited to be a part of her life as she becomes the woman her Heavenly Father wants her to be.

I know that this gospel is true and that He has had such a hand in her life already and I can only hope that she can see that our Heavenly Father can make such more out of our lives than we can on our own.. and my heart feels so warm thinking that I will be able to teach and grow with this beautiful wonderful baby of ours.

Being a mom is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment