Thursday, January 10, 2013

Love is All You Need


Soo after an extended New Mexico stay and then quite another little vacation in Idaho Falls..

We are finally back in our sweet little apartment.


& Today I especially feel like I need to just say that I am so grateful for this man.
Blake is so good to me and makes me feel so special. 

I have been having kind of a rough time these last couple of days while I have been looking for jobs..
I don't know what I was expecting.. 
Seeing as I have been back in town for four days..
[That I would have someone hire me as soon as I wanted to be hired.. ? haha who didn't get this memo..]
But job searching/applying/interviewing has been quite a process.

& While I have been wallowing a little bit 
Blake has been going out of his way to get up and make me breakfast even when he has class at 7:45 and he spent this morning with me making breakfast, playing games, cuddling and watching a show and making sure that I was happy and knew that I was loved.

Seriously. Everyone deserves someone to make them feel like that.
And Blake I just want you to know how much I love you for it.. you are one good husband/person.
I am so grateful for marriage... and for my sweet best friend.
& Know that it's so easy to focus on what we don't have rather than what we do.. and I know that if we focus on our blessings life will be so much richer.
:)

I hope you all know how loved you are.. 
& That you're having one happy new year.



No comments:

Post a Comment