Thursday, December 27, 2012

I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month. ~Harlan Miller

 
Everyone..
Merry Merry Christmas!
 


 
There's got to be some sort of rule that says you can celebrate Christmas up until New Years...right?!
 
Because if there isn't.. there sure is in my book.
 
 
 
In fact.. if it was up to me I think that we would celebrate the Christmas Season all year..
 
I looked up the definition of Merry and it is:
Cheerful and Lively.
Now who doesn't want life to be Cheerful and Lively.. because I know I sure do.
[And who doesn't want to eat treats upon treats and gain 5 lbs every month.. oh yeah.. probably everyone but Santa.. maybe we would develop more self control if Christmas was all year..]
 
This Christmas season we got to make some..
Merry Christmas Cookies..
 
 
& Have Merry Delicious Red Hots Time with the Family..

 
& Experience some fun first time Ginger Bread House Making..
[For our sweet visiting neice..]



We were able to have a Merry Time with Friends..
Both in Idaho and New Mexico..
 
 


& I decided to try being like my Sweet Crafty Mother and Giving Neighbor Gifts...
 

 


We had a Happy Happy Time Celebrating Traditions in New Mexico..
[There's no place like home for the Holidays..]
 

 
And OF COURSE..
That included some merry opening of our CUTE
Christmas Pajamas..
 



& We got to have onnnne Merry Merry Christmas..
I'd say.. the happiest/merriest day of the year.
 

 
I will say this last week sure has been a happy one for me..
It's been so wonderful being home with the family and friends that I love so much..
 

 
I think that all of us in these parts have been just about as happy as a kid on Christmas.
:)

Believe it or not..

I hope everyone has been having a great Christmas Break and Christmas as well.
Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment