Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Full of Grattitude

 
Everyone, part of what has been keeping me so busy has been putting together our cute appartment and organizing all of our sweet wedding gifts.
I seriously feel that saying Thank You is not enough..
But from the bottom of my heart SINCERFULLY
THANK YOU everyone.
 
 
It is such a crazy experience literally starting out with nothing..
But luckily we have been indescribably blessed and this room (yes I'm sitting on the top of the bed post) is filled top to bottom full of gifts-kitchen things and necessities for life!
And all of our furniture and more boxes are filling the next room..

[Just to clarify that baby diaper box is NOT for a baby.. haha if you were wondering.. it's full of nice dishes from my grandparents. Dishes.. not Diapers.. got it. No babies coming.]
 
What a mess huh.. haha
But what a blessing.
We are so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends and I wish I could tell you everyday how much we love you and appreciate you.
Seriously I don't know how we would have done it without all of you.
 
I love you guys!
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
 
Someday I hope that I can share all of the happiness and unbelievable GRATITUDE that you have given me.


No comments:

Post a Comment