Thursday, May 10, 2012

You make me happier than I ever thought I could be and if you let me I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way.

Okay everyone I'm sorry everything has been.. crazy and moving a million miles an hour and just one big blur this last few weeks..


April 19th 2012 I married my best friend in the Salt Lake Temple for time and all eternity.


& it was definitely the best day of my life.
Everything was perfect.
[Thanks a ton to everyone who helped with everything.. My whole heart is grateful to you.]
:)
 


[Picture credit to my sweet little brother Mitchy.. :)
 I haven't been able to sort through all of our wedding pictures yet so those are on their way..]

For our Idaho reception we had it in a hotel lobby that has destination rooms that are seriously just awesome. 
So..
[after just a little bit of begging.. and pleading.. and big eyes]

Blake and I basically got to stay in Thailand..
:)






So right now Blake and I are living in NEW JERSEY..
& our apartment definitely doesn't have internet.. 
[or tv.. or pretty much connection to the outside world.. haha jk... kind of]
Hence the disappearance from the world. 

But things are finally starting to settle down so I will be sharing all of our adventures with you guys very soon..

Also to everyone in Farmington our reception is May 26th
[So I hope you don't feel like you've missed everything!
& if anyone didn't get an invitation we are sorry we really tried but everything has been crazy.. 
so you guys are all invited. 
I'll post more details later or you can just call or email me. 
I hope everyone can make it!

Thanks again to all the great people in my life.
I love you all very much.
Have a wonderful Thursday.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment