Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year..

 

Oh I love Christmas.
 
& I am not ready for it to be here.. because I am not ready for it to be over yet..
 



I love Christ... & Service..
 

& Family.. & Christmas Traditions..

 
& I love the Music, & the Laughter, & Love..
 

& I really lovvve giving gifts.
 

This year for our neighbor gifts Blake & I made
Christmas Stove Top Potpourri/Cider..
Oh it smells so much like Christmas and Home.. it's heavenly.


 

Christmas Stove Top Potpourri

Ingredients

    • 1/4 cup fresh cranberries
    • 1/2 orange (sliced)
    • 2 cinnamon sticks (broken in half)
    •  1 ½ tsp cloves
    • 1/16 tsp nutmeg
    • 1 ½-2  cups water [or 2 cups Cranberry Juice and 3 cups of Apple Juice for Cider]
Combine ingredients in a small pot and simmer over low heat for as long as desired. Add more water if it gets low. Enjoy the holiday scent.


You'll have to try it.. my Christmas Eve gift to you.
[Wait what.. I'm blogging about Christmas Eve ON Christmas Eve.. don't worry I'm shocked too]
 
Merry Christmas Eve my loved ones..
This year I don't get to spend it in Farmington and it definitely feels different. No one tells you when you are moving off to college that you definitely took for granted having most of your loved ones in one place.
 
But for those of you I don't get to see for a few more days I sure love you you all..
 you're always in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment