Monday, November 26, 2012

Okay everyone.. well now that life is like OVER..
What do you say we blog about it?
:)
I can't even believe how crazy life has been and how fast it's been going..
& Oh yeah.. how I have really hardly had time for anything other than COLLEGE.. [aka homework]
 
However can I make an exciting announcment...
IN seriously.. LESS THAN 3 weeks I will be done with my Bachelor Degree..
For. Ev. Er.
 
& That.. makes me so happy that I almost forget about my life that this Degree has taken away..
Because I am [hopefully] getting it back. haha
 
Okay so I totally realize that it is basically Christmas but here is some justifying on my part.. I still have Fall memories and fun things that I haven't had time to share and document..

SO I am giving myself this week to get caught up and then..
I promise I'm moving on to the most wonderful time of the year.
 
So remember how the leaves started changing ages ago?!
 

 
Well a family yearly tradition growing up is during the Fall, when the leaves are changing, we pack up the family and we take a drive and look at appreciate the leaves..
 
We also HAVE to collect pretty ones on the way..
 
So this year I packed up my two favorite boys..
& Continued on the tradition..





Last year at the fair I was informed that Square Ice Cream was actually BETTER than regular ice cream.. and that the place around here was FAMOUS.
[Little known to me.. but let me tell you they are right it is prettty good.]
 


We strategically planned our trip so that we would pass by this World Famous Square Ice Cream and get to take my sweet brother to try it!
[oh man.. I sure bet he felt lucky..]
 


I love these boys. 
 It has been sooo nice to have Mitchell up here in Idaho this semester, it's hard being so far away from family.. he has definitely helped make it feel more like home.
 
 
Then after our sweet pit stop.. we continued our search for the perfect leaves.
Unfortunately the leaves that I decided were PERFECT were protected by a gate, field, and killer horses.



 
Are you wondering if that stopped us?
Oh no.. these guys are troopers. haha
 




Yes. Mitch is Allergic to Horses..
What the heck these horses think they are doing I don't know..


But don't worry we showed them who's boss..



And naturally they were following us around everywhere..
Because I guess that's what happens after you show someone who's boss.



But these leaves.. totally worth jumping a gate and running a pasture to get to.. right?
There is no place like the Mountains.

 







 
Obviously.. of course to no one's suprise.. they were having the time of their lives collecting leaves.
:)

But really..

 
 

& It only took a little bit of negotiating and those vicous horses let us out alive thank goodness.
Leaf looking was definitely a success this year.
 
 


I absolutely love these two.
They make me laugh until my stomach hurts and everything is always a hundred times more fun with the both of them.
 

 



And I am just SO glad that Mitchell is up here! I am so sad that the semester is almost over for the sole fact that that means no more school with my cute brother.
Mitchy I am going to miss you everyday.
[LOVE  you.]


So moral of this leafy fall time blog..
Fall is wonderful.
[But you all know that because you all experienced it since it is um over..]
I also want to assure my loved ones that I have not forgotten out of them just because I have been horrible and left everyone so out of the loop.

I really love you all. And I hope that life has been a little less busy for all of you than it has been over here..
I hope everyone is doing great & hopefully I will be enlightening you all this week through my catching up.

Thanks for being such patient sweet friends.
Happy Monday!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment