Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bridal Shower Bonanza

So this past week I really have felt so blessed to have my "family to be"
& the friends that I have up here with me.


It was so sweet the work they went to to make my bridal showers special.
& with my family and friends that I grew up with being so far away it made me sad that they couldn't be there..
 but it really meant a lot to me that I have the wonderful people that I do in my life still trying to make it a positive experience.







It really turned out SO cute.
Thank you to everyone who came & contributed..
You all are the best.


So.. now..
Something that I learned about Bridal Showers?
People dress you up in things that you wouldn't normally choose to be dressed up in..
[oh.. wrapping paper, ribbon, tissue paper, TOILET paper..]
The joys of getting married.
:)



& these are my sweet sisters to be..



& Bridesmaids of course.
I love you guys.

& then there is..
Bridal Shower take #2



Que.. Wrapping.



& just a warning..
The following [and previous] post contains WAY more pictures of me than anyone probably ever wanted to see..
[I guess when you aren't the one taking pictures you don't get them of everyone else.. note to self]
haha if that scares you..
 I wouldn't proceed
:)


They mummified me alive!
& then proceeded to have me keep it on for most of the party..
It was good practice for the suffocating I will be doing in my wedding dress is I guess what they were thinking..



I also received presents that I definitely never have gotten for a birthday before..
This is Shelby's drawing of her present..
If you can't see it..
it's not you.
There wasn't much there.
:)




Elana.. yes.. Shelby made me open your gift.
In fronnnt of evvveryone.
:)
ah.
haha I love you.


It was quite the experience.
Thanks everyone I love you SO much. 
& to all of my loved ones that weren't there.. 
I hope you know how much I miss you and wish that you would have been.
I love you guys & know you would have been there if you could have.
:)

I hope everyone is having a great conference weekend.

oh.. and..


[This was from yesterday..so..]

EIGHTEEN DAYS.
:)
 

1 comment:

  1. ooooh, so fun!! sorry, i love wedding stuff. i could look at wedding anything . . . all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete