Sunday, March 18, 2012

"It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come." Dalai Lama

Wow. Wow. Wow.
 This blog has not seen some love in a while huh.. 
I'm sorry guys once all the schooling for the semester and wedding festivities are over all will be better.
[At least I have been telling myself so this last month.. haha lets hope]
But I am back.. & we have some quick catchin up to do..


Well most importantly..
A couple of weeks ago was my sweet Marah's
 Fourteenth Birthday! 


Holy cow you're getting old my cute little sister!
Every time I see her I can't believe how much more grown up she looks..
[These pictures are from last summer.. & she already looks so different to me]
That's the hardest thing for me about being away is missing her grow up.. 
But I sure love her and love our catching up when I do get to see her.



& as you can see she feels the same way of course
:)


Mar I love you soo much and am so proud of the little lady you are becoming.
I'm so blessed to have you.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

& For her Birthday..
 I made a little [supposed to be] surprise trip down to New Mexico

& look what I found..



How incredibly talented are these?!
Marah is probably going to be the next Cake Boss I am convinced.. 
She's got skills beyond my beliefs..
& the best part is they actually tasted extremely delicious



I'll have to post how she made them later if anyone is interested..
The rest of my trip to the Land of Enchantment..



Was just warm and wonderful and full of wedding preparations of course.
& My Momma is just the greatest and helped me find dresses and flowers and center pieces and help me feel a little more prepared for wedding that's happening in a MONTH.
I left earlier than I had been planning.. and came back later. 
& probably  missed way too much school.. loved every second of it.

Other news? Besides the busyness.. 
 I have been learning to sew as a matter of fact.



 & this little beauty.. was my first project. 
[With much help from Blake's kind mother]
I made a table cloth for Blake & I's new table 
[given to us by his sweet Brother and Sister in Law.. what an awesome family.]


I'll definitely post the other projects later too..

& winter in Rexburg decided to come just a little bit later this year..
So instead of being sad about how it delayed my New Mexico trip..
We decided if you can't beat it.. join it.
made the most of being snowed in..

 


I hope you all have been doing great & life has been a little more relaxing for you..
:)
I promise to try hard to never leave you for so long again..
Enjoy the rest of your Sabbath.

No comments:

Post a Comment