Sunday, May 8, 2011

"Mother's love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible." -Marrion C Garetty

Happy Mothers Day Mom!!

I love you!

My mom is definitely the BEST mom in the whole wide world :)
Yes.. my opinion may be a little biased.. but I'm pretty sure I'm right.
I've always been so blessed because my mom was a stay at home mom and was always there when I needed her..
[to bring me money.. that I forgot, and reports.. that I forgot, and notes.. that I forgot, and food... that I forgot.. it seemed to happen more often than you'd think]
She was there when I woke up in the morning and when I went to bed, she was there to pick me up from school and to make me meals and snacks, she was there to go on field trips and to help in my classrooms growing up, she was there to make the holidays special and the regular days fun, she was always there when I was sick or sad... even when I was over dramatic and whiny, she was there when I was happy and just wanted someone to talk to..
and SOO many other things that I can't even get close to listing them all.
She always put me first.. and I'll never be able to repay her for what a great Mom she was :)

Mom I miss you! You're the best friend and Mom I ever could have asked for and I couldn't have hand picked anyone more wonderful.. I love you!
I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment