Wednesday, February 2, 2011

We're going on a... Road Trip! :)



So who is the greatest person of the week?! The award definitely goes to... Kolban Scott.. :) 
Kolban calls Blake last Tuesday and asks him if we would want tickets for the Jazz vs. Spurs game on Wednesday night in Salt Lake...
um YES! pleasse!
Kolban not only gave Blake, Danielle, and I realllly awesome tickets to the game.. but he even drove us down there!
Talk about a nice guy..




 

I have to say, it definitely turned out to be a pretty fun Wednesday afternoon/night!

& to even make things better.. we got to the game early so the ushers let us on to the Jazz court! We were like not even 10 feet away from the ESPN news man... awesome? Um.. yess... very awesome :)


& I have to say I was pretty darn grateful to have Danielle there!
[side story- I had really wanted her to come and Blake lied to me ((in order to suprise me)) telling me Kolban had already given the ticket away so she wouldn't be able to. Then the afternoon of the game he drove over to her appartment telling me we had to take her to Idaho Falls for the night.. and then they suprised me and FINALLY came clean and told me she was coming with us once we got to Kolbans house in Idaho Falls! Yayyy! I even forgave them for lying to me for 30 minutes.. I was so excited. ]
Even though the Spurs ended up losing (by not tooo much) it was a really fun road trip!!
[ more succesful than mine and Blakes last road trip... huh Blake ;) jk]



So.. then life back in Rexburg... has been REALLY warm. This would be this mornings temperature..



yeah.. you might say to yourself "no this is a funny joke, hailey's being over dramatic like usual" but I tell you, no this is real! I ask myself if thats what happening every morning when I wake up.. and then I realize no.. this is my life! ha now read to yourself the part that says it feels like -32 degrees.. negative!
I've been voting we move BYU Idaho to.. Arizona.. or Panama.. or.. I don't know.. the Bahamas! But so far it doesn't seem like anyone has acknowledged my ideas.. because we're still here! :)
But there is good news..


Lucky for me.. I have an amazing Grandma! She made all of those scarfs, hats, gloves, and head bands for me! How incredible is that. :) I got the white gloves and scarf in a package last week, and can't tell you how perfect of a gift that was for where I am living right now! I wear them every time I even have to get in my car to drive anywhere.. Thank you Grandma! I love you!
I also don't think anyone realizes how much college students lovvve getting packages! Or at least I know it makes my day..




For those of you who don't.. this is my beautiful baby plant.. Princess Tiger Lily.. :)
I love her.
& for those of you care.. she has not been doing so good! I left her under our heater in our bedroom and didn't realize it was probably drying her out until her leaves started falling off! So I recently repotted her and she has been relocated..
But if anyone has any plant advice.. I would lovve to hear it right now!
I've been in emergency save plant mode the last couple weeks..


& who is the cute nurse may you ask?! oh yes.. its just my fabulous roommate shelby!! haha we've had a lot of opportunities to play doctor lately [or more correctly play "nurse"] in preparation for Shelby's tests. She's doing so good in her classes! She's pretty much a professional... (& I've been getting pretty good at playing the sick patient.. if I might say so myself)
In the last couple years we've had to figure out how to make homework fun.. :)

But... I hope its warmer for everyone where ever you are! I miss and love you all! Hope you're having an amazing first week of February!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Hailey -20 degrees is so warm ;) i'm quite jealous lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hailey,

    I'm so glad you liked the hat and scarf. I love your blogspot and I show everyone I can, at least when I can figure out this computer.

    -Grandma

    ReplyDelete