Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"All men are by nature equal, made all of the same earth by one Workman; and however we decieve ourselves, as dear unto God is the poor peasant as the mighty prince." -Plato


I'm back in the Land of Enchantment!
Since my school does things a little differently and we have "tri" mesters instead of semesters I don't start school again until the end of April so i'm back home just enjoying time with the family :)

So since I haven't blogged in a little bit... 
to catch up on the last couple weeks...

Blake saw his first 3D movie in theaters! :)
or at least I saw it for him... haha he might have been a little tired.
[did I really take a picture in the movie theaters you might ask.. oh yes.. yes I did.. and everyone around us just thought that I was the greatest thing ever I'm sure.]
 
 
 We've started practicing for spring rock climbing when we get to go on real rocks! 
:)

We had a G's Dairy adventure...

This is the most awesome ice cream parlor I've ever seen!
The people who own it make their own ice cream from the milk they get at their dairy farm.. and it is amazing!
 
 
& there was definitely some celebrating the Girl Scout Cookie Season! :) 
both in New Mexico & Idaho..

 
Girl Scouts you are my favorite! I will always buy your cookies.. so don't ever stop selling them!
[& how cute are these girls.. I wish everyone was as enthusiastic about getting their picture taken!]

also.. something I stumbled across while I probably should have been doing homework
 

Something I feel like everyone should have is a Bucket List! I thinks it's just a fun way of writing out your goals.. & I know that I feel accomplished when I get to mark things off of mine. 
So everyone should check it out!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Tuesday Morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment