Tuesday, January 10, 2012

"I find it so easy to get distracted - I try not to do more than one thing at any one time." -Elliott Gould

 I made a discovery today..

Blake and I may not  provide a conductive learning environment in class together.


He writes notes all over my notebooks.. and just talks to me the whole class period.
This=No learning. 
Come on babe.


 Oh yeah.. 
wait.
Guys I have a problem
haha
If you have grown up with me you know.. my teachers have been well aware of this problem..
One teacher called the hallway my "seat"
One told friend's parents I was not to be friends with
[what the heck.. rude]
But.. it all boils down to one thing..
I talk. & sometimes I have to talk alot!


Having a class with my best friend is going to be a problem..
Because he's distracting of course.
& maybe because I have too much energy from 5-7 to have a class with him
But it was definitely more fun..
& I can't wait to go to it every week.
[Even if he writes all over my notebooks.. and makes hilarious comments of course]



Another thing I learned today..
Living in Antarctica could be worse..


& why is that you may ask?
Well when you get over the icy roads.. and the cold walks around campus and to and from school..
& the frozen fingers and ligaments..

You will realize that in the winter your car can double as a refrigerator..
yeah. you guys may have to move here in order to think that was as awesome as I did.
[Now everyone, my mother would be so disappointed.. so just a disclaimer.. this is not what we did in the desert..
But my theory is..
when in Rome do as the Romans,
& when in the sub-zero bitter cold icy weather, 
make the most of it ]

I had a really awesome recipe I wanted to share and a couple other things..
But it's getting late and I still have homework so it will have to wait until next blog.
But stay tuned... it will be soon. promise.

I hope you all had a fantastic Tuesday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment